-------------------------------WHAT TO BRING:
1) MOST IMPORTANTLY---don't forget your PET! (Honestly, we have had
2) A CURRENT VACCINATION RECORD from your Veterinarian. For the
safety of all Rahama pets, these vaccinations are mandatory.
For Dogs: Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, Bordetella
For Cats: Rabies, Distemper
*Note* Due to the high occurrence of feline leukemia in our area, we
strongly recommend that the feline leukemia virus vaccine be given to
cats that spend time outside.
We will gladly continue the medication regiment that your pet follows at
4) FOOD (optional)
We prefer not to change your pet's diet because of possible stomach
upsets; however, we offer premium kibble and a variety of moist foods if
you wish not to bring food.
5) BEDDING & TOYS (optional)
We provide bedding for our guests unless otherwise instructed by their
guardians. So, before you pack that favorite (and probably expensive)
bed, consider that.
--------------------------- WHAT NOT TO BRING:
Please take advantage of the anti-flea and tick preparations on the market
to protect your pet and us.
2) Food and Water bowls. Litter and Litter boxes. REAL BONES.
3) FEARS AND WORRIES
4) In order to keep costs down, we can not accept credit cards
1) We DO accept unaltered male dogs for an additional charge, but we DO
NOT ACCEPT unaltered male cats.
2) We DO accept females in estrus for an additional charge.
PLEASE CALL 828-452-2176 FOR CURRENT CHARGES.